View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 07:42 AM   #584 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBoneStck View Post
Has your P0507 code come back. Mine is idling right around a 1000 RPM and I cannot get it to go away unless I clear it with my OBII. Will up rev take care of this? Any suggestions would be nice..

You can change the idle target within UpRev. But if the higher idle is due solely to the fact that something physical was changed in the TB then I don't know how much it'll help. I assume you tried the TB relearn?

Now that I think about it my tuner might have just turned that code off. My turbo tune idles about 950 cuz that's where the system is most happy with all the changes.

Maybe someone with UpRev tuning experience will jump in and provide more detail on turning that code off.