View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 06:19 AM   #3941 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
lol, I own a Sig556

Time spent accessorizing, 5%, time spent shooting, 95%. Never cleaned, never had a problem with, I assume, 5000+ rounds through it
I had a issue with a reload not firing and the other day the oddest thing! Bolt wouldnt close all the way, opened it up and found 2 small peices of steel that looked like gun parts after the gun didn't fire. I CANNOT find where they came from.

Does your silver part around the bolt not close all the way sometimes? If my barrel is dirty where the case sits in it, you can't just relax the slide closed, you have to force it like from a round being chambered or hitting the bolt release. I only notice it when I pull the charging handle back to see if a rounds still inside.

Last edited by synolimit; 02-23-2015 at 06:22 AM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote