View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 12:04 AM   #197 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregor12 View Post
I just want boost

It really depends on what your doing with the car to be honest, the reason I hang around the forums is I am considering buying another Z, while boost was a blast, there is more up keep, and actually overall lost some joy with the car when doing tight twisty driving, which where I live now has a ton of great driving roads and a 500+ whp Z would not be the best car for enjoying them. I think if I bought another Z I would take all the money I spent on boost and put all the money into suspension, diff etc, and make one mean NA handling Z, then when the new hopefully factory turbo Z comes out, have my boost fun with that car.

Last edited by Joepro; 02-22-2015 at 12:07 AM.
Joepro is offline   Reply With Quote