View Single Post
Old 02-21-2015, 08:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregor12 View Post
Going to the dyno tomorrow to get a baseline on that dyno... Also for the guy that wanted a picture of the exhaust here is one from the rear. I had the stock muffler and mid pipe in the hatch at this time so I think it is a tad bit lower. I'm also lowered on eibach profit springs. Had the exhaust in for about 6000 miles and haven't scraped yet.
Just so I'm clear, you're going to dyno a stock car, add this cbe and dyno again to see gains? While that's great we REALLY need to see stock, this cbe and a normal dual cbe so we know what dual 2.5" and single 3" do. Then the ultimate test is a tuned car with test pipes and oem cbe vs tuned, test pipes and this cbe vs a tuned, test pipe normal 2.5" dual cbe.