Thread: STS Systems
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 06:03 PM   #92 (permalink)
StillenZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z Red M
StillenZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazilbro View Post
I'd like 500ish WHP.. the 37 is good too 600BHP which comes out to like 518whpish
I had a evo b4 this and I know that the 37 hit full boost around 6k with a 2.0L so I would think that with a 3.7 full boost should hit around 3.2-3.4.

Monday I will start calling shops here in town and see if I can get someone to build this for me. Then I will have to go somewhere to get it tuned.

So Brazil mentioned earlier on in this post about hitting at 3500 RPM's, now he is saying 3.2-3.4... Can someone please help me here?:

I drove just across the border to Michigan and back to my hometown on Saturday. It was probably about 400 miles round trip. I had the cruise set right around 3300 RPMs... Even if the turbo that Brazil is talking about doesn't reach full boost until 3500 I would still be getting a good amount of boost at 3300 correct? And if so, when I am cruising down the highway and not even getting on it, I would be "hurting" the longevity of my engine?

Someone please correct me if I am wrong here? Thanks.