View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 07:26 PM   #97 (permalink)
djtodd
Track Member

Drives: 2012 Nismo TT
djtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Very cool! I still in to make the trip so I look forward to meeting you and seeing your handy work up front and personal.

Also, is the amount of down force adjustable, as it well impact your top in on high speed course with long straightaways? The mothar of dialing in a high speed race car for the best of both worlds!

It's adjustable, but not dynamically adjustable on track. Class rules won't allow it. If I ever move up to unlimited I'll add aeromotions' dynamic controller. Which gives great downforce when you want it, top end when you don't.

Fast Intentions • Volk • Stoptech • Carbotech • SPL • Southbend • OS Giken • RJM • Sparco • RobiSpec • AIM • Driver Mod
djtodd is offline   Reply With Quote