View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 11:17 AM   #729 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37sTT View Post
Dang Man You Too? i am on my 3rd CSF radiator as well,yeah they replaced the first 2 two..but what about $300+ in mechanics fee's +time...i picked CSF cause they had good reviews..Hopefully their newest ish is better..

And i think GTM's customer service is fine..not AMAZING..BuT not horrible..definitely Acceptable and sometimes quite well...i've been in contact with him as i am preparing to have them Built me a 4.2L Stroker Longblock,and then i might ship my car out to them to have it installed as well.He's treated me fairly,prepared my quote and for the most part answered all my questions..(an i ask alot) ...So yeah Hopefully G.T.M is doing well and Continues to do So.. as im fixing to spend almost 20grand with them, I'd Hope So..lol
Mind blowing that you'd do that. There is more than one engine builder in the U.S. I'd rather stick needles in my díck that give him 20k