View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 10:15 AM   #18 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

I picked an auto for certain reasons but all sports cars should have the manual option. I did enjoy that "feel" being one with the car at one time but prefer to put it in D now and go with the manual mode option if I want to play. Auto trannys have come a long way since us older guys have driven them in the past and unfortunately for the younger generations they didn't have the option to learn or drive the Manual. More and more cars are eliminating the manual due to customers preference.