View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 10:27 PM   #3906 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I ordered 20lbs of powder last May. So far I only have gotten 10lbs of that order. 2- one lb cans Reloader22, and 4350, and 1-8lb can of ARComp. Still waiting on 8lbs of TAC, and 2 lbs of something that I now forgotten. And the price has gone up since I ordered it.

Wait for this next scare to blow over. Give it another 2-3 months afterward and you should see your powder. I'm about to finally kick off my reloading adventure. Got 5,000 pieces of 5.56 brass that need cut and sized for .300 blackout. Got my work cut out for me. But going all 220gr subs. Now waiting for my next tax stamp to come in.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote