View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 02:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
That's

OP, do you have evidence of all this? I.e. pictures of the hood when you first found it and pictures of the damage to the paint? If so, tell the security officer that you have all of this and will be filing charges. If you have to, go ahead and file charges. It does not cost you anything but time to file a police report. You can even mention in the report that there should be security footage to corroborate your claim.

Having said all this, I would just hand buff it myself and move on with my life. I don't like to let it affect me when other people try to upset me. Plenty of people do that to me on a daily basis without trying.

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq
njobe89 is offline   Reply With Quote