View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 01:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
shenlong1337
Base Member

Drives: 14 370z, 15 Mazda6
shenlong1337 is on a distinguished road
Angry Stop writing on peoples cars!!!!!

So I was at work yesterday and as I was walking towards my car to go to lunch I noticed someone had written "Dirty Car" big bold letters right on the hood of the car taking up a good portion of the surface area. We had snow the other day and salt all over the roads.

First thing I'm thinking this idiot just put bunch of swirl marks right in my clear coat. Mind you this is a brand new 2015 Mazda 6, and the car is also black so even after washing the car I can see swirl marks where they had written on the hood. I know this can be polished out, but I wont do it if I don't have to and plus you only have so much clear coat. I will be driving my Z in the summer due to having all 4 seasons here in Ohio. I had talked to the security person here at the company to see if he can pull up the footage of the parking lot. He told me he's not able to discuss security camera information with me or show me footage, but as I was leaving he said he will see what he can do for me.

I know the person who had done this probably wasn't trying to cause damage, but I still would like to know who so I can confront them to not do it again.

Not sure if anyone had experienced something similar and if you have what did you do to resolve the issue?

Last edited by shenlong1337; 02-19-2015 at 01:49 PM.
shenlong1337 is offline   Reply With Quote