View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 10:17 AM   #103 (permalink)
zeeder
Enthusiast Member

Drives: ‘13 370Z ST 6M
zeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanCity370Z View Post
After a month with my new-to-me 2012 370z I can say definitively it is a way better car overall then my 07 350z.

Back to title of this thread what I liked better on my 350:

- trunk-open button on key fob
- the temperature setting dials were bigger so easier to manipulate while keeping eyes on the road
- same with steering wheel controls for stereo volume easier to use
- rear visibility SLIGHTLY better
- gas gauge needle

And lastly, I actually am not the biggest fan of push-button start, so I miss turn-key...partially so the radio doesn't turn off with the car!
You can press the button twice in succession (without your foot on the clutch) and it should keep the radio on. If it's an AT, you can press it while you're still in gear and it should turn off the engine and leave the radio on.