View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 09:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Adversaries
Base Member

Drives: 13 Nissan 370z
Adversaries is on a distinguished road

Well after a couple messages on here and on the thread as well as a bunch of people on the 370z facebook page; clearly some people want to know how to do it.

I'm already working on making a video, just give me some time! I work as a CO and my shift is the night shift, so its dark when I get home and I can't really record it. Having to do it on days off when I have time.

The job/apps are 100% free. Mounting the tablet is a whole different animal. I actually haven't gotten into officially mounting the tablet. It has been on there with double velcro strips over the cubby, I actually liked it since I only had one tablet and used it outside the car. But eventually I got tired of having to turn it on/off, mess with the brightness, ect. So I did this job and now got a second tablet.

I'm currently into the process of taking off the dash and putting it in permanently. Im actually going to be using magnets drilled into the cubby for it. I have a buddy who did the same thing(not a Z) and he will be helping me with the job. His looks amazing. So, technically you could still remove it, but its going to look alot more professional.

If a mod could change the title of thread that'd be great. Anything relevant will do. I'll just be posting everything on here.

*Updated with another different style video instead of auto playing the music*

Last edited by Adversaries; 02-18-2015 at 10:37 PM. Reason: mod
Adversaries is offline   Reply With Quote