View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 12:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default How soon is too soon?!

Hey guys!

Well still just sitting here waiting for 3/3 to come for the delivery of the new Z! While I'm dreaming about it, I started to wonder two things:

Is there really a break in period on these things? As in should I keep it under a certain rpm for a certain amount of miles and ease her in? I REALLY want to get on her a bit day 1 just out of pure excitement but can hold back if I need to!

Second, how long do people wait before putting FI on the Z and void out the warranty? I wanted to give that cushion to make sure there are no manufacturer defects of course that I typically would be able to bring her right in to get fixed. Whereas the second that turbo hits the motor that's not longer an option. I had a 2009 GTM TT and want to go AAM sooner rather than later! Thanks guys! Can't wait to be a part of the family again!
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote