View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 10:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeNato View Post
Received a whole mess of new parts in the mail I need to make time to install before spring. Motordyne manifold, Whiteline Diff Bushings, Stillen Headers... so much work! lol
diff bushing is at least 5 hours. headers, another 5 hours, and the manifold...probably an hour or two. that is ALOT of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
The Project 370Z car had one. Of course, that was a Nissan vehicle. Perhaps you are talking about individual owner (vs race team or a sponsor)?

Either way, all of my research has indicated that this is the one to get when I upgrade the VLSD. Good info here

haha yes, that! all you need is another driver side stub axle, part number ends in JK01B. oh and some new bearings/seals. i had my entire diff rebuilt since i was in there, minus new gears. didnt have money left over or else i wouldve upgraded to 3.9's