View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 09:56 AM   #518 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

On Valentines day the weather was beyond perfect. 70 degrees in February. What could go wrong? Everybody under the sun seemed to have gone for a drive that day. My 6 minute fast drive or 10 minute commute to work, took 60 minutes due to traffic. Imagine being stuck on a hill for most of the time, clutch in, hand brake engaged, clutch and hand brake release, go ten feet and stop. Although annoying just creeping along, this is such an easy clutch to engage without wearing myself out.

But the day is not over yet, as it is Valentines, my honey and I had reservations just ten minutes away. so all those folks that had enjoyed the day were now heading home. It took 40 minutes to get to the restaurant. After a wonderful evening, a mere 7 minutes home. My lane was empty but the headlights opposite, were lined up nearly 4 miles waiting for a stoplight. It had gotten worse.

I was trapped the rest of the weekend when it actually got worse on Presidents Day with a "Free" admission day into the national monument.

Living in paradise has it's limitations.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote