View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 08:01 AM   #64 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
haha had to go and bring that up again

but the way I see it is if the next Z has the power that is rumored and looks good i'll buy it 100%

if the Z looks awful i'll probably buy the Q60.

if both end up being sub-par i'll just find a way to make a new house and a GT-R work.......by selling my body.

any takers?
Post pics.... and you made shipping to PR

Loooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!

BTW continue on topic... if they come with the power that every rumor have right now... I think im in the same boat my friend! buy one but i think it will be the Q60 cause i dont think my GF eventually this year my Wife... want two seaters anymore.... soo if i change my Z i think i will ended up in the Q60... but trust me if the Z looks like the S30Z.. fckt im going to buy it for sure loool!!
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote