Thread: 18's on a 370z
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 07:55 AM   #239 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted180 View Post
Thanks. Do you have pics of your car? I'm sure the wider tires would fit both front and rear. My question was should I got up to 9.5" in the fronts for the wheel width or stay with 9". Any advantages/ disadvantages? The one small disadvantage is that the 9.5 weighs half a lb. more per wheel than the 9". But there should be less sidewall flex under load for 9.5"? Cant decide...
Go 9.5+. I was and now I'm 10.5. I run a 285 and one day I'll even go bigger. I've got some 17.4lbs 9.5's if interested. The car can handle a lot up there so don't down play it only to be disappointed down the road. 255's to small, just run square in the tires and try to run square for the wheels.

Last edited by synolimit; 02-18-2015 at 07:57 AM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote