View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 04:51 AM   #14 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I have Fortune 500 with Swift springs. I have no experience with any other coil overs and I have been extremely happy with mine so far. I have received positive feedback from Seb at SpecialtyZ, SSfirehawk and a few others that have driven my Z. I have been on them for about a year with no issues. I went with them for the reasons you stated above. I was torn between them and Stance as well!
At first I was set on getting a set of Fortune 500's on before spring (Z comes out) but then these used ones popped up. Thing is that these used coils I can get were used for one season, one "canadian season" that being 5-6 months not even DD'd with no track days. Not to mention about half the $$$…..