View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 09:11 PM   #197 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkotali2 View Post
D3santis - Shitty seller

Sat there bumping his wheel thread for 2 weeks so I made an offer. He agreed and I sent the money to his paypal immediately. 2 days later I texted him to confirm he had got it and was going to check on the status of shipping. He tells me that a better offer came along and he was selling them to another buyer instead. Never proactively offered me the same price or gave me a chance to counter even though he had already agreed to my offer and accepted payment. Then calls me a cheap *** and complains about my offer. Some people have no integrity, don't waste your time on this guy.
Huge lack of integrity.

When I was selling mine, i was offered more money, but I already had an agreement with a buyer. I stuck with my original agreement even though I lost some money. Money isn't everything, but how you feel inside and how you present yourself to others - is.

Member of kenchan's "photoshopped mods" and "proper offsets" gang.
cooltoy is offline   Reply With Quote