View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 12:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkngo View Post
* I googled and used the search function (20 pages worth of threads and posts... interesting reads)

** For members that own the authentic Amuse kit! I am planning on pulling the trigger on the Amuse kit in the classified section.

How do you mount the license plate and lights on the rear bumper?

Will the carbon fiber version of the Amuse kit bolt onto the existing brackets on the frame with no modification needed?

Can I uninstall my factory bumpers, side skirts, and reuse the bolts to mount the Amuse kit on? (plug and play)

Thanks!
There's an amuse kit for sale?

Yes.

Yes.

Fair warning, I've seen a crappy fitting authentic Amuse kit... So... Get a bodyshop to fit it, I wouldn't 100% trust the "you get what you pay for" saying