View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 12:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSS138 View Post
I have my own RO/DI system because I have 125 gallon saltwater tank. And my waste ratio is about1:6. You can set it higher but with the filters being fresh, 1:6 is like 99.95% pure or something.

And yes at the fish store I absolutely trust the quality. Any guy running a fish store with 10's of thousands of dollars in live swimming merchandise is not going to compromise on the quality of the water he is creating because he uses it too. That being said, don't go to petco or petsmart, those places are POS. Go to a real saltwater fish store.
Lol, well then... Shiteeee...

I'm coming to your house