Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 02:54 PM   #916 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dimer View Post
Aaron had been keeping an eye on the group to determine what kind of people they are. He's the one that left the water out on the road and at the end of the episode he had determined they were good enough people to approach and perhaps take with him.

Jordo! touched on what this will lead to in his spoiler, and I'd bet they migrate Andrea's comic book sniper skills over to Sasha or Carol.
Yep -- he's been tracking them and, my guess is, he'll turn out to be the one who left out the water bottles.

Good point on Sasha or Carol (although that does influence some other things for Rick... ), although we never did actually see Andrea die... it's not impossible, but I have a feeling you are right and somebody else will fill her void.