View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 02:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilitheum View Post
It took me 2 1/2 years to find all three parts to complete the set (2 dampers and the Nismo rear brace and brackets) I know the feeling of finally getting it all together!

I did find that the car is more composed and planted in corners and on rough back roads. I didn't notice any tendency towards oversteer, I have stock size tires and swift springs with a rear camber ~2 degrees.
Same here! Both in time frame (and over the course of two Z's) and similar camber and springs

I have Koni yellows -- what shocks are you running?

it definitely feels more planted and corners flatter -- I wouldn't say it is overly biased towards over, just a tad more than it had been (or so I think...). I'm thinking its just that I have to get used to it?

By contrast, the front alone didn't make the car feel like it was biased towards more push, but maybe it was just the limitations of my perceptions?

Did it feel any different otherwise (e.g., firmer in the rear on straights)?

I also have Nismo sways and all the S-tune chassis braces, so that might play into it.

The only OEM brace I have left is the front strut tower bar (Nismo is a little stiffer due to extra bracing at triangle sections), and the dubiously functional rear bar that goes across just before the trunk.

I guess I could look for a wider rear tire -- I'm going to need all four by the summer...