View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 01:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
It's Family Day today. Yes, that's an actual holiday thanks to our Liberal Government . The idea is to have a day off for everyone to spend time with their family. Well... I don't get today off yet the Daycare is closed, schools are closed, almost everything else closed. No babysitters = me requiring the day off from work... I was lucky to get it.

Anyways, Mrs.Force had to work so it was just the guys today

We stated with breakfast, followed by a workout and cardio. After that we built a new GT Snow Racer, then went out for lunch, more people having to work on Family Day

Once back home we took the Snow Racer out for a test drive. This consisted of an hour of Mini Me riding the Snow Racer down the hill with me following on foot so I could carry the Snow Racer back to the top. Work out #2 Mini Me was having a good time so mission accomplished.

Next, we're building a sofa fort, and watching a movie of his choice while hanging out in our under-roos and waiting for Mrs.Force to arrive home.

#winning

sounds like a day Mr.GaleForce..!!