View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 12:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6mtg37s View Post
Hey guys, just wanted Eibach Sway Bar owner's input. What settings are you guys running and how does it feel? I originally wanted to run the soft setting in the front (700 lb/ft) and stiffest in the rear (860 lb/ft). I'm also considering full stiff (900 lb/ft front and 860 lb/ft rear) and middle (700, 740 rear). I just want to increase the rear rotation on the car thats why I was going with my initial soft/hard rear setup. I have Swift springs and Cusco strut brace if that makes a difference. Any input will be appreciated!
I run Hotchkis sway bars with SPL end links, front and rear. I have the rears set to medium and pre-loaded the tension with the end links. Combined with Swift Spec-R and Koni sport dampers set to firm front and 1 click below firm rear, rear rotation seems just about right. Turn-in is very snappy as well. Oh, and I run Michelin Pilot Super Sports as well which also I dramatically improves handling precision.

I am here to help.