View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 08:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

I did this to my car when I first brought her home. I posted my b process in some 3m paint defender thread. I have to say it does work. You just have to prep the area right, wax her well, then spray in a area where you don't have wind blowing. The problem is taking the 3m spay defender off after she has been in the elements. All of the sand, chips and protecting it has done beats the film up. This creates small tears and when you go to peel it off; it peels in small pieces. It's a total pain! The other ring I don't like about it is when it gets wet, it turns a nasty milky white Color. I hated how my car looked after a wash.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote