View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 07:20 AM   #58 (permalink)
Duc_Z09
Track Member

Drives: With the blinker on.
Duc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Synergy View Post
Not sure if it's been said but I say no. The 350's are way to much of a teenagers ricer civic of the 90's. Now the 370's are starting that way. You can't have a "classic" if they're all destroyed and hacked up like that.
I'd argue that most of them getting destroyed might actually help the status of the remaining ones in the future. Things like initial production numbers, quality, and who drives them seem to have little to do with collectability decades later; I mean, who would have predicted in the 60's that Mustangs and VW Beetles/Microbuses would ever be worth anything? Those ricer kids are going to grow up someday. And when they do they're going to want a car that reminds them of their youth, but this time they're going to want one that isn't all $h*tted up like the one they had when they were 18.
2009 370z #206 (all mods are Home Depot)
2009 Ducati 848 (full Ohlins, Termignoni, etc)
2003 Grand Cherokee (long arms, big tires, 4.56, lockers)
Duc_Z09 is offline   Reply With Quote