View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 04:50 AM   #109 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanjay View Post
I cant find this website you speak of but I can show a picture of one on a 370z and if you look it has "2" pipes that mate to a F/I exhaust. I think you are looking at the kits for the DE's which do in fact use a single exhaust pipe..... I really hate going to this extent, especially since I spoke with sasha and the "pictures" are readily available on the internet if you just search. Now once you study these pictures, explain to me how this looks like it bolts to a factory exhaust, meaning that a single will work, and post the link where you found that it specifically states that it will work with factory. I could even go as far as posting this in ALL CAPS AS WELL TO GET THE POINT ACROSSSSSS!!!! I even drew in red arrows to clearly point to the 2 flanges, before those 2 flanges the driver side pipe catches the resurq from the wastegate, then the 2 pipes merge into one, which comes from the hot side of the turbine housing....

Unless you find another exhaust that has the IDENTICAL FLANGE DESIGN AND PLACEMENT YOU WONT JUST BE ABLE TO BOLT A BP KIT UP TO YOUR EXHAUST WITHOUT MODIFICATION. Which can be done and I would recommend it be done to the exhaust not the kit or it will make it a tough resale when you part out.... Just sayin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (278.3 KB, 17 views)