View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 04:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Nurburgr1ng
Base Member

Drives: 2010 PG Nissan 370Z
Nurburgr1ng is on a distinguished road
Exclamation 2010 370Z part out! Fast Intentions, Stillen, Mishimoto, JL Audio, OEM parts

Well the time has come for me to sell what remains of my beloved Z. My wife and I just had a daughter so the Z had to go.

I parted the car out on 2/07/15 and traded it in on 2/10/15 for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro

As for the parts, I would prefer to sell locally, especially the larger items but I am willing to ship. Parts are available for immediate pick-up/shipping. Prices are firm but I'm open to fair offers. Feel free to pm me with questions but email is the fastest way to reach me.

email: Michaelhan.pdx@gmail.com

SOLD Fast Intentions TDX Stainless steel exhaust with 18 inch resonators version 2 - $850 + shipping

SOLD Mishimoto 19 row oil cooler kit - $350 + shipping

SOLD Stillen Gen 3 Cold air intakes - $250 + shipping

SOLD OEM rear spats - $20 + shipping

JL Audio 12w1v2 4ohms w/sealed enclosure - $100 + shipping - This 12 inch sub sat in the hatch and hit clean and hard. It's a shallow mount set-up and made listening to music a joy. I really liked the wicked cas stealth look but couldn't afford the price so I had this one built instead. Sounds amazing! I attached velcro strips underneath the enclosure so it wouldn't shift during corners. The black carpet matched the hatch/interior well. Dimensions: 18" long x 16" wide x 8" deep. Condition 9/10.

JL Audio 10w3v3 2ohs subwoofer - $140 + shipping - Bought this for the tacoma but doesn't fit. Bought it brand new for $200 locally on craigslist (costs $222 on amazon) should've done my research before pulling the trigger. My loss, your gain. Brand new. Condition 10/10.

OEM catalytic converters - $100 + shipping - Great shape, replaced these with the Berk HFC's. Condition 9.5/10.

OEM springs - $50 + shipping - Great shape, replaced with Swift lowering springs around 15,000 miles ago. Condition 9.5/10.

OEM headunit (single disc) - $50 + shipping - Excellent condition, this is the single disc version out of a base model with sport option. Condition 9.5/10.

OEM component speakers - $30 + shipping - Excellent condition, pulled out after first year of ownership at the same time as headunit. Condition 9.5/10

OEM headunit and speakers combined - $100 shipped

Thanks for looking and thank you 370Z forum moderators, members and vendors for the helpful information you've provided the past 5 years

Last edited by Nurburgr1ng; 02-20-2015 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Updated prices
Nurburgr1ng is offline   Reply With Quote