View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 05:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Felix 808
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 PW/Grey T/S 7AT
Felix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless_Z View Post
Would it be wise to re-invest into another Z?
Thanks.
Welcome back
Only you can really answer that question. It's really not a matter of it being wise, but a matter is a Z really the car you want (within reason)

The GTR & the Z are very different from each other. While I could buy a GTR, I have no interest to do so, it's just not the car for me. I love the Z for what it is, raw affordable with solid performance that can be improved upon. It's a good smile/$$$$ ratio

So back to your question is the Z going to be satisfying to you enough? After spending all the money modding & what not, is it going to be the car you really want or will you always be wishing or hoping for something more? If it is a car you wish to have for a long time (I hold on to vehicles for a long time >10 years if it's what I want) Then I would say it would be worth the investment regardless of what anyone else says.

$.02

Μολὼν λαβέ
Felix 808 is offline   Reply With Quote