View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 11:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fearless_Z
Base Member

Drives: 2014 Nissan Z Nismo
Fearless_Z is on a distinguished road
Default Returning Z Owner...Possibly.

Hey guys, I am a returning Z owner. I had a 2010 Pearl White Sport/MT. Sold it almost a year ago. I was in the middle of changing jobs. I didnt go back to work for almost a year due to waiting on my new job which caused me to sell my Z. 😭

Anyway, I'm in the oilfield now, been here for awhile and yes, my job is secure. I'm making some really great money and I'm ready to get back into a sports car. I honestly wanted to just save my money for a GTR but insurance is straight up rediculous and not only that but if I wanted to leave the oilfield, a heavy note on a GTR ad insurance would make that almost impossible.

Anyway, I wanted to see what the outlook and opinions were of fellow 370z owners. I lost alot of money on mine in the end due to parts I bought and had to sell. Parts like: Carbonsignal's Nismo Lip Kit, RS1 Fenders, Tuning and of course, on the car itself.

If i were to buy another one, it would be a Nismo. Not the newer 2015 body but a 2013/2014.

I guess I'm just curious if the market and vendors are still alive for the 370z and if it would be logical to buy all those parts again, plus alot more, for my Nismo, if i were to get one again. I've never owned a Nismo and I always wanted one.

Would it be wise to re-invest into another Z?

Thanks.
Fearless_Z is offline   Reply With Quote