Thread: Winter beater
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 09:34 PM   #73 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefaulter View Post
Damn I hate the salt but what can you do
It raises your blood pressure and makes you bloated..., but really the salt will not eat away at your vehicle the minute it hits your car, is leaving it there unattended for months but for now I'm not worried, once we get passed these blizzards coming our way and the temp goes above 32 deg. I will spend a few hours rinsing the vehicle mostly under and in the wheel wells the paint is protected since the last time I washed the car I clayed it, polished it, waxed and sealed it so it may look ugly but it's only on the surface. Today it was snowing and I headed out, there were cops directing traffic because of an off road Ford actually off the road, lol and when I drove by the cop he stopped me and said " wow beautiful car is that all wheel drive", I said no it's rear wheel with all wheel snow tires", he laughed and gave me a thumbs up...

Last edited by HEK; 02-14-2015 at 09:53 PM.
HEK is offline   Reply With Quote