View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 03:32 PM   #41 (permalink)
MR.nismo
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gun Metal
MR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrnShawty View Post
Debating on switching to Allstate..... USAA has screwed me over a little to much. Even tho price was good yearly I want better service.
Don't debate and do it. When I moved to Jersey (from Savannah GA) my USAA went from 240 per month to 440. (two vehicles one motorcycle) full coverage and high coverage. That is why it took me a while to get back in a Z since if I was going to add a Z, USAA was going to jack my payments to 660 per month. I went to a local Allstate agent and inquired about 3 vehicles and a motorcycle and now I pay less than 400.
USAA has been doing many customers wrong for a while and they don't care about it. I gave USAA the opportunity to review my account (and I told them my intentions of going with Allstate) and they never did. After 16 years with USAA I had no choice but to switch since I was saving a few hundreds per month.
Go to your local agent see what they offer and ask for "drive wise" device. My main discount was for being with USAA for over 5 years.