View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 03:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4speed255 View Post
What's the story with the new car? Was it ordered from the factory or just coming from another dealer?
Yes!! I get to talk about it more! So the sales manager is a good friend of mine and he had been looking for a while (like a week) and we were trying to get one in Cali as a dealer swap but the dealer was being super douchey. Sounds like they had it on their show floor and didn't want to give it up. So I had plans this weekend to go in and order one, Takes 8-10 weeks so I told him exactly what I wanted so we could start the order process. Pearl white, the tech package, and illuminated kick plates are a must bc as much as I like to go fast, like to look pretty doing it! Ha! So he calls me yesterday saying they just got the confirmation of that exact one already on its way to them! Gnna be here 3/3 at the latest! How freaking sweet is that?! So I get to watch it get unloaded off the truck and take her home the day it comes in. STOKED! Feel like a damn kid again
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote