View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 02:41 PM   #52 (permalink)
MR.nismo
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gun Metal
MR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonis GTR View Post
How is the Venza with the V6? I've had an I4 Venza a couple of times as a rental, and I found them to be disappointingly sluggish. Very nice and roomy, but barely able to get out of it's on way, especially climbing hills. I also had issues with the cruise control, but that was probably because it was a rental. I had hoped that the V6 would be a big improvement.

Anyways, welcome back!
I know is a bit late (since you asked) but I have been busy with not much in life and since It has been snowing plus the salt on the road then my Nismo has been nice and warm in the garage, my garage is heated.
At the beginning I thought I was going to hate the Venza, but I was a bit wrong. Is comfortable, has all goods, bells and whistles (from heated seats to JBL sound) and the V6 AWD comes handy in north Jersey. Plus I installed a tow hitch to pull my motorcycle. One of my favorite features is the "light feeling" on the steering. The handling is not so sluggish since is not a tall vehicle and the 20 inch wheels helps in that department. The only complaint I have is the brake pedal which it has a bit too much of travel to my likes. I checked the issue and is a normal thing.

Last edited by MR.nismo; 02-14-2015 at 02:54 PM.
MR.nismo is offline   Reply With Quote