View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 03:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIZMOZ View Post
Of course they are going to show it on that website because it's their product. There were dynos showing the twister or whatever in the intake gains power when in fact it makes you lose power.

RP again shown in 1000s of tests UOAs, etc on BITOG does not gain hp, or perform better than other synthetic oils. It causes more wear than others.

Also it is a known fact if the oil is coming out clean after many miles, means it's not doing it's job cleaning the particles, sludge etc out of the engine. Thinking because it's clear it's doing a better job is incorrect.
i follow what your saying nizmoz, it is their website and i would do the same if it were my company, its "called" promoting your product with substantiated efforts which are done by non affiliated sources.

all im saying is that rp made a believer out of me, and i will continue to use it. and will use it along with k&n oil filters in the z too.
kdo2milger is offline   Reply With Quote