View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 11:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaldaien View Post
No, oil cooling is not an issue anymore unless you're on an actual track and beating the bloody hell out of the thing. Oil coolers became stock in the 2012 model year. You can upgrade it if you want, but it's probably not the most sensible place to start.

The limited edition number plate on Nismo models is gone, so that's something new .

The tech package now includes a backup camera. Resolution and general clarity blow (you'll know if something's behind you, but will probably have to guess what it is) especially if you're used to something like Infiniti offers, but it's better than nothing

Maintenance frequency has changed since 2009; now they suggest an oil change every 5,000 miles instead of 3,750. It's not like the engine or anything else actually changed, I just thought that was an interesting policy change
This was great info! Everything I was looking for thanks! Nice to hear about the oil cooler! Was already budgeting that in the build but get to save a few hundo now! I keep hearing about how they are going to change the Z next year but finally just said screw it. This car can't get anymore beautiful in my eyes than this years model. Plus all the new cars are heading in the direction of paddle shifters and futuristic look. Auto may be faster but wheres the fun in that? There's always someone that's going to be faster out there so I might as well have fun getting beat "oh...uh I missed third"
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote