View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 10:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
shika805
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Z, 71' 240z
shika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond repute
Default DIY Paint Project #2 Rear Spats progress... with question?

Hey guys, I've been working on my DIY painting project for my rear spats. This is my second paint project. My first paint project was my TS Carbon Signal Lip which came out pretty damn good for my first time. I wanted to share my results with you guys. With patience and research you can really get some amazing results. Mind you this is all done with Spray Can using AutomativeTouchUp.com products. Great Stuff! and Great color match!

I also had a question for those people that are experienced with auto body painting. How long do you guys suggest to wait before wet sanding/buffing the clear coat?

Here is some photos with my results enjoy!

as you can tell the color match is near spot on, here is a photo of my stock fender next to the rear spat.
1971 Datsun 240z, 2010 40th Anniversary Z Build #541

shika805 is offline   Reply With Quote