View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 03:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier6401 View Post
Ok so they're gonna go through with the warranty work, so today he called and asked me what I wanted to do, I asked how much it was gonna be and he told me 2300 for clutch, flywheel (has to be replaced due to some reason), fluid and some bushing. I wasn't expecting it to be that much, he went on to say I should probably do it....blah blah blah....he has a 350 and his had to be replaced and he wish he could've had a deal like this. Anyways, I asked what anyone with common sense would ask, can you look at it and tell me what you think (can trust him? ��) and if it needs to be replaced. I didn't ask if they would install an aftermarket one, I'll ask when I go by today.
For $2300 run!!! That's a raping.

I got my entire upgraded aftermarket clutch/flywheel/HD CSC/OEM CMC and labor $1700-1800.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote