View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 10:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Silly Rabbit
Track Member

Drives: '12 PW Touring Sport
Silly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Manifold to Cat Gasket

I am going to swap my ART pipes for FI RHFC and looking for info on the 3 hole gasket between the cat and the manifold. Since the ART pipe uses the oem ring style gasket and the FI cats don't, I will need new 3 hole gaskets. I might put the ART pipes back on, so I don't want to use RTV.

Z1 has metal gasket for this purpose for $50 shipped.

I also found 2.5" gasket from Vibrant that appear to be an decent option for under $20.

Common sense says the Z1 gasket is the better choice, but will the Vibrant gasket get the job done? Anyone has experience with the Vibrant gasket. I assume this is a universal bolt pattern.
NISMO R Tune Intakes \ Fast Intentions RHFC \ Borla CBE \ EcuTek Tuned\ SPL Camber Arms \ Powertrix Coilovers \ Swift Springs \ Avant Garde \ Wicked CAS \ Morimoto XB Halos \ Custom Fenders \ Hotchkis Sways \ NLP Splitter
Silly Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote