View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 08:34 AM   #676 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Elperuano,

I want what ever you are smoking... Let look back one week... Nope that wasn't said a week ago or even a month ago...

Not only that, but if you used proper reading comprehension you would have read that last section of the quote: "from what I am told" this is not my opinion but rather the forward of information to the masses from what someone else communicated to me...

The second quote you used is out of context of the conversation where I was giving my business opinion on how long it would take for them to get their business back up and running after they had downsized and gotten to a survivable environment. This was all hypothetical and in context makes sense...

But then again why should I expect you to understand this.... You have proven the inability to discern the transmission of facts from nut hugging....

I have spent more time and money than most with GTM... I also have a good bit of money/products owed to me as well...

So get off my nuts! If you do not have anything constructive to say to help people in this situation then shut the F up! We don't need your ignorant banter when it does nothing but stir the pot. Go troll my350z or some other board...
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054