View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 01:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

I mentioned this in another thread. Try this:
Use the transfer technique. Use small zip ties. Secure the zip tie to the spoiler's mounting hole using a small amount of masking tape where tab end lands at the center of the hole. Repeat this process to the holes you want to use to bolt the spoiler. 4 is enough. Set your spoiler on the hatch checking for eveness and if centered. Better to have help holding the spoiler down. Transfer the zip ties onto the hatch by firmly holding the tie and taping it onto the hatch. Lift your spoiler off slowly. Get a sharpie to mark where the tab lands and that's your drill mark for your spoiler holes. Hope this helps.

---- I wonder where my taxes go. Now I know.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote