View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 07:49 PM   #669 (permalink)
COSMO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Touring GTM TT
COSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond repute

That was pretty harsh don't you think? I believe this thread was opened so people could vent so other threads would not be ruined. Now kiss and make up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Does this sound like "they are going to make it right" speech to you? If so go back to school for reading comprehension or get a damn GED or something... Some people are real damn dense in this forum. People are calling a number that just rings and then hangs up... I am letting those people know to use a different method because the company's phone system is offline... Sooo with that said you can take your sarcasm and point it else where... I am only attempting to help people in the same situation as myself. Don't be an ***! If you do not have anything constructive or beneficial to add sit down and shut up!