View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 06:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

Hate to hear the news on your Z Austin. Definitely get the MAF's cleaned and looked at. Fuel pumps are another issue but I haven't seen much about coil packs going on here. The mysterious phantom codes that disappear happened with my Z too. Fuel sensor but it cleared a day or two later and they couldn't find it. My fuel gauge was acting funny and I had the dealership check the sensors and yep you guessed it they were bad. Ordered/replaced and my fuel gauge works great now.
Good luck at pinpointing your issue.