View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 11:56 AM   #5734 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Sucks to hear about all the issues you had Mark. Being the guinea pig or first one to do something like that usually doesn't end well. I don't think I'd ever mod any more than full bolt ons + tune, minor suspension stuff, and maybe some minor visual mods. I'd much rather take all that mod money and just buy a better car to begin with. Pretty much why I haven't added any mods to the Z since I got it tuned 2 years ago.

If things work out for me this year, I'll be looking to sell my Z and buy a C7 or 2015 5.0 around the end of the year
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote