View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 10:41 AM   #658 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrooveStyle View Post
Thanks, I'll send another email. Called 3 times in the last 2 weeks with no one picking up, emailed 8 days ago. Week 39 awaiting refund. Did a wire transfer so no financial company to back me up (I learned my lesson). Just hoping to get my cash back so I can move on...

If anyone hears from GTM in the near future please let me know... I'd like to know if I'm being dodged or they're closed.
no offense, but why in the world would you do that? you wire money to family members who say they'll pay you back and even they don't lol. i always pay with credit, if anything happens i call and dispute the charges and get my money back.

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq