View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 10:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Joker_J
Track Member

Drives: 2014 NISSAN 370Z
Joker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutusvk View Post
I am taking the Z in to get some warranty work for the first time. Should be interesting due to all my aftermarket stuff. However, none of what has done should have any bearing on what needs fixing.

First, there is horrible rattling coming from the three gauge pod on the dash. It is simply annoying as hell.

Second, there is a weird clunk sound when I go over an abrupt bump in the road. It sound like it is coming from under the dash by the firewall or under the cowl area under the hood. Very strange noise.

Third, one of the rear hatch struts is leaking, dragging and making noise.

Fourth, the driver's seat seems as if something is loose. It makes noises like the seat isn't totally locked in poisistion.

Almost made 10,000 miles before it needed warranty work. Anyone else have any of these issues?
I just passed the 10K mark on my 14 but no issues so far... just changed the oil lol

For your seats, is it the manual option or electronic?
Joker_J is offline   Reply With Quote