View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 01:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
DavidZ370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17' CWP STI
DavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaldaien View Post
If you have an Android cell phone, ~$15 will get you an OBD-II Bluetooth transmitter and you can pair that with your phone and use an app called Torque. Drive the car around and log the ECU data with Torque. It's probably every bit as good as having a worthless technician in your car with their data logger hooked up, plus you have a new toy for when your car's working correctly

There's probably an equivalent tool for iOS, but I have no experience with iPhone.
That App blew up my cousins E55 airbags during a drive on the freeway, I wouldn't recommend that stupid app, the OBD you plug in can haywire
DavidZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote