View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 09:20 PM   #224 (permalink)
MidnightBlueZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z Turbo
MidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
Saw in your build list on the FI build thread you are running a clutchmasters fx300. How do you like it? You running their lightweight steel flywheel too? No issues holding that power?
Yes I do, so far so good! No flywheel just using the stock one. It is stiffer than stock and engages a little different but not bad at all. I got used to it in a day after not driving my car since April.

Also, I went to the emissions station today to get tested as my tags expired in December. As you can imagine I was a little bit nervous going in. Pull into the bay, two younger guys immediately take notice to the cars "uniqueness". First guy looks for the cat with his mirror while the other asks him if there is one. Keep in mind I've taken an Evo with turbo back exhaust through no problem before and not even a second look. Well this time the guy looks under the car in either confusion or amazement all the while I am just thinking "oh ****, I'm screwed" haha. They then proceed to go on with the testing and I'm asked to wait in the room. A few minutes later I'm waved out and I hear "it's got a turbo or something" again I'm like oh no.. So I'm given my sheet and some small talk takes place. I ask did it pass with unsureness and to my surprise it did. Not sure if they helped me out or not I just said thank you and answered a few curious questions they had about the car and figured they were probably into the scene. Popped my hood to show them the goods and proceeded to give them a glimpse of the beast leaving the station.
MidnightBlueZ is offline   Reply With Quote